- This event has passed.
Agile – Creative approaches to patient recruitment
September 16 @ 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Speaker: Grzegorz Stanczyk, Health Operations Director, Hall & Partners
Convenor: Tracy Machado, Pheonix Healthcare
There are a number of challenges with patient recruitment and patient studies tend to be more challenging. In particular, these are some of common challenges:
- Rare disease areas, including specific and advanced stages
- Detailed screening criteria, including types and lines of treatment
- Unique markets
- Patients not being MR friendly, e.g. old
Recruitment strategy needs to put patient needs first:
- Choosing the right methodology
- Increasing participation by being transparent, showing empathy and fostering trust
- Verification process
This webinar will explore some effective ways to locate patients for research:
- Determining feasibility and eligibility criteria
- Recruitment via qualitative fieldwork agencies and using online panels
- Social media recruitment
- Recruitment through referrals using HCPs or Patient Associations
Health Operations Director, Hall & Partners
Grzegorz has worked in market research industry for over 15 years. First gaining experience in F2F & B2B methods of consumer research at Market Probe, then moving to healthcare market research at Synovate where his main focus was administration & logistics of syndicated studies across auto-immune indications.
Grzegorz joined Hall and Partners back in 2011 and played a vital role in the growth of the business from PM perspective ever since. He now leads the Operations for Healthcare Division and is responsible for devising strategy and implementing operational efficiencies across both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.