- This event has passed.
Isolation Nation – Pharma’s role in shaping the new normal
June 10 @ 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Speakers: Georgie Cooper and Soumya Roy, Basis Research
What the webinar is focussing on:
Attitudes, behaviours, outlook and priorities for consumers and healthcare professionals alike have already fundamentally shifted as a result of COVID-19. Basis are seeking to understand this shift and subsequent implications through Isolation Nation – a longitudinal study into how consumers and healthcare professionals in the UK and the USA are adjusting, adapting and coping with life during lockdown, and the implications for healthcare and pharmaceutical marketing. We will be looking to explore some key burning issues during this presentation:
- What chronic disease patient management looks like in the world of COVID-19 and beyond
- The impact that COVID-19 has had on patient management and prescribing
- How Pharmaceutical companies could be keeping communication channels open with customers in the world of remote working and self-isolation
- What more Pharmaceutical companies could do to support customers and patients alike now and beyond
Who it is aimed at:
Pharmaceutical company insight / marketing professionals
What the key take aways will be:
- How best to engage with customers in this acute COVID phase and beyond
- How to reframe communications to customers
- Clarity on the key implications for business strategies and brand purpose
- Understanding of the key considerations for tactical implementation
There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation which is scheduled to last 20 minutes.
Note that this is a member only webinar.
Georgie is dedicated to developing insight driven marketing strategies and brand communications leading to customer behavioural change. Georgie has over 15 years healthcare experience working as a strategic consultant and market research expert across a broad range of disease areas and at all stages of products development lifecycle.
More recently Georgie worked client side at GSK/ViiV in a variety of market research / business insight roles, as well leading the UK HIV business through the launch of 2 new products, as Marketing Director. Georgie is therefore in a unique position to support clients with insight generation and strategy development as well as truly understanding clients internal business needs and challenges.
A marketing scientist by training, Soumya has 20 years of experience in insights and strategy. As CEO, Soumya is responsible for directly consulting with client teams as well as ensuring that our work across all client engagements always meets the Basis high standards.
Soumya has a doctorate in Marketing Sciences and MBA in Finance. He has presented his research in conferences across the world including EphMRA, PBIRG, PMRG, ESOMAR, Cannes Lions Health and The Economist conference. His thesis was awarded the best paper by a doctoral student by AMA. He has taught MBA courses on Marketing Research, Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Strategies at Temple University, University of Pittsburgh and New York University. Prior to joining, Basis, he was most recently the CEO of NY and Health divisions of Hall & Partners.